Christine Phillips comes with additional qualifications and expertise. She has trained in Reading Recovery, LEM Phonics and is a certified Irlen Screener/consultant.
Over the last 20 years, Christine has worked with a vast number of students with varying backgrounds, nationalities, ages, abilities and learning needs. Her roles have included:
- classroom teaching;
- supporting students with special needs;
- literacy and maths intervention work with children and adults;
- extension for advanced students,
- teaching English as a second language and;
- diagnosing visual Dyslexia (Irlen Syndrome).