Aldon Tutoring Centre was first founded in 1996. Since then our programs have been tried and tested to help thousands of children to succeed. We pride ourselves on delivering individually based learning programs to suit every student’s need. Enabling our students to become confident learners in all fields.
What you need to know
- We are not a computer based tuition company. Everything is face-to-face
- Every student has a focused and individualized tutoring program— after a detailed pre-tutoring assessment.
- We keep open communication with your child’s teacher to ensure that what they’re learning meets their academic needs at school.
- Small numbers of students in each session (teacher: student ratio of 1: 3). Allowing each student to receive a winning ratio of one-on-one teaching and peer work.
- We create a supportive environment so that students feel comfortable asking questions and trying new learning strategies.
- Able to identify visual processing problems such as Irlen Syndrome.
- We have a range of experienced and qualified teachers to teach all specialty and general subjects. From Early Primary to Senior Secondary, including VCE English and Math.
- We also support Adult Tutoring and provide Holiday Tutoring
- Owned and operated locally, by Christine Phillips. Christine is a fully qualified teacher, registered with the Victorian Institute of Teaching. To find out more about Christine, her qualifications and experience please click here.
To contact us and make an appointment for your first free assessment, please follow the like here.